Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surprise!

So, my husband comes home from work last night and announces to me that he's bought me my anniversary present. He's horrible at keeping surprises and even though our 7 year anniversary is almost 3 weeks away, there's no way he'd be able to keep it a surprise for that long.

I'm SO excited because he's bought me a super duper camera. I've been toying with the idea of becoming an amateur photographer and possibly even getting a photography-related degree for quite some time now. Taking pictures has become something of an obsession of mine. I'm beyond excited about the one he's got for me! I can't wait to get my hands on it and learn, learn, learn! I've been taking pictures with my Sony Cybershot for several years now but there's only so much I can do with it, and it's incapable of doing some of the more creative type shots I see from DSLR's. So, that's my big news and I couldn't be any more thrilled!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You have an awesome hubby. Congrats! You'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete