Friday, April 2, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Fix it Friday!

I'm a bit late because we spent the day having fun and riding horsies! Was a pretty good day but I just could not resist adding some edits to the Fix It Friday mix.

Here is the 'Before'. This photo really did not need much touching up. It's a great shot from the getgo - good exposure, good composition, great expression. Here are a couple of my edits.

Before:


After - my 'straight' edit.
I adjusted white balance just a bit.   I then used a few of my MCP Actions.  I used the 'Extreme Fill Flash' action to take out some of the shadow from the left side of her face (her right).  I then used the 'Pop' action to bump up the contrast.  I then played around with MCP Dreamy Color action.   I also used the 'Eye Doctor' actions to bring out the eyes a bit. 
Straight edit with a bit of a crop.  As much as I love the original, I think I like the crop version just a bit better.
One of my favorites - Chocolate Covered Strawberries (from MCP Actions)
 MCP Actions - Throwback Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment